Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hey everyone! My friend, Sherry, came over yesterday...and this is what happened? I know I haven't done a personal post in a long time, and so I wanted to do one to satisfy all my beautiful followers!

Shout out to Sherry for being kind enough to take these photos of me. We decided to wear what I would call 'Olden Days' clothing(Even though it isn't!). Also, if you're wondering what is that big burrow we're hiding under is...it's a treadmill with cloth draped over it...I mean, I think that we're pretty classy women.

Fo-Shizzle my men and women(WHAT AM I SAYING.). Either way, here are some pictures from what I would call, a fun day.



Here are some singles!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.