Thursday, September 13, 2012

Post schedule and Photography!

Hey! I really do bet that my lack of posts amuses us all. I have received SO many new followers on my book blog, that now it's probably I guess, my "main" one(although I do like posting here more). 

About a week ago, my friend and I went outside to take pictures, and here is one of them(I will post more later). To be completely honest, this did not turn out like I thought it would. I was originally laughing when she took the picture, but it obviously doesn't look like that.

With this blog, I want to branch out, and instead of more random personal posts, I want to go more into the photography direction(and more fashion..?). YES I still want to do silly things on here, but I wanted to expand. Also, I think it'd be fun to do some writing here(But I don't know if I will). 

I really do like this picture, it turned out a million times better than what I would've hoped for. For it to be a perfect picture, A) I would remove the car and the trash can and B) I wouldn't be wearing pajamas and tennis shoes-it'd be something creepier. This is probably one of my favorite pictures though, even though to you it may just be a little weird. There are details in here that really make the whole look better.

And now, since I've done enough rambling about my thoughts about this picture, I'm going to be telling you my "schedule" for my future posts. Every month or two, I will have a photography week. If your wondering what's going to happen during that time, it's just the "zombie/supernatural" pictures I took a few weeks ago, except it'll be different pictures. I would love it if i could do a photo shoot like that every week, but frankly I don't exactly have nearly as much time as I did during the summer. Also, at least once every two weeks, I will be doing a OOTD. I'm going to be changing the format of them, and so look out for more. I will be doing a playlist every month or so, as well as a HUGE random/personal post filled with lots of pictures every month as well. 

For new things going on here, since I don't exactly have a schedule that would allow me to do at least two posts a week, I'm thinking of starting to try new things to do on here. I already mentioned writing, but I'm unsure of what I want to write about and what everyone would like to see. During the next week or so, I'm going to continue brainstorming ideas.

I'm really sorry that this post is extremely long, but I had to get it out so everyone would know. Please tell me if there is something you would like to see, and I'll do it!



 And remember, I love you all♥

1 comment:

  1. You have a cute blog! Found you on the FRiday blog hop. Am now following you on your GFC! Would love it if you could visit and follow me back! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.