Friday, October 19, 2012

15 WEIRD FACTS TAG!!!

Hey everyone! Today, I decided to do the 15 weird facts tag! I've seen this around YouTube and decided, why not bring it into the blog world? Either way, I just decided to do this!


#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Well, to be completely honest, the only name they call me besides Emily, is my Chinese name, and that's not even a nickname so....none?


#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I can't stand badly written notes. You're probably saying something like "Oh, lots of people feel that way," but for me it's so bad I just want to scream every time I have to cross out a word, because my hand had a spasm and I spell it wrong. I don't really feel this way for science for an odd reason, but for social studies, I want to cry every time my title isn't correctly spaced. Once, I took used four pieces of paper because I couldn't get my title right. I, legit, just crossed out my badly written title and flipped the page to write it again(P.S. I used my used title pages for other things, instead of throwing it away, BECAUSE I'M NOT A WASTER). I know that it's really OCD of me to be like this, but every time something in my notes looks wrong, even if it's one letter, I can't stand it and want to scream with fury. Honestly, my feelings about badly written social studies notes....AHH!!


#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
In many situations,I have anthropophobia, like my fear is out of the window a lot of the time. Obviously, I haven't really been like diagnosed with this, but I am 90% sure that I could be. At school, I'm pretty sure that I seem pretty okay with everything, when on the inside I'M DYING. 
Even when I go on a walk, the thought of passing someone, TERRIFIES ME. I don't even know why. Every time I see someone near me, I either cross the street or awkwardly run away. I would name other situations, but I'm literally so terrified out of my brains of people, and I don't even know why.


#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

OKAY. This isn't even a secret, but it's definitely in the, 'Why do I even like this song?'category. I don't even know why I like it. It's American Boy- Estelle (Featuring Kanye West) and ITS REALLY GOOD, OKAY? DON'T JUDGE.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people say the word 'good', when their supposed to say 'well'. YOU SOUND LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD. When one my friends say something like, "My class went really good" I want to rip my head off. I've corrected my friends enough times that now, that one of my friends, Sherry, corrects others too out of habit. The down side? No one actually uses the word well.


#6. What's one of your nervous habits?

I GET NERVOUS FOR EVERYTHING. I swear that everyone in a mile's distance knows my nervous spasms. My teachers, friends, classmates; They all know. I get really nervous for tests, getting tests back, I mean, I'm nervous for everything. I usually get all of my jitters out by either A) Singing to myself or B) Screaming my head off. I don't mean that I angrily yell at the people who sit near me, in which by the way I feel so bad for you because I bet that I'm absolutely terrible to sit next to,  but I pretty much just rant loudly about how much I hate tests, and my predictions for my future grade. I mean, it somewhat helps?

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right? I'm not 100% sure.


#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I can't even remember what I ate for dinner yesterday.


#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I don't really drink things from starbucks at all and so freshly brewed tea ends up being the drink for me.


#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
HAHAHAHA. Like I preach beauty.
.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?

Away from the water? 

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
My bellybutton talks to me.


#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

I personally think that fast food is the most delicious thing ever. My favorite is the animal fries, with a cheeseburger with the cheese, meat, bun, pickles, and the sauce only from In-In Out. It's so good I want to cry every time I eat it, but I don't really eat fast food anymore, so sad Emily.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I really like to scream the word 'no'.


#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
T-shirt and shorts. 

Thanks for reading the answers to this tag! I hope you all liked it, and tell me if you want me to do more tags, so I can do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.