Monday, October 8, 2012

OOTD

Hello! I decided to post what I'm wearing today, and so here it is a promised OOTD. This may seem odd, but I feel as if I look better in my dead, what am I doing, pictures than in ones where I'm actually trying to look somewhat presentable. You tell me! Also, I'm probably going to have my room tour in the next few weeks, and my morning routine either this or next week. I'm not 100% sure because I feel as if I've been lacking sleep recently and when I actually do my morning routine, I'm going to be waking up earlier so I can take pictures and post them! 

ALSO, news you should look out for! If any of you saw my recent writing series post, I've decided to actually upload the story on my book blog! I'm guessing that viewers here wouldn't be very excited to see my writing, and so I've decided to put it where people would more likely be interested to see. Check out my book blog here

ALSO, I need more ideas! What do you want to see? I'm contemplating on whether or not I should have a schedule, but I honestly don't think I'd be able to keep up with it. I already feel as if I can't keep up with my random post days. 

EITHER way, here are pictures from the clothes I wore today. 
Shirt: Unknown
Blue Tights: H&M


2 comments:

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.