Monday, November 26, 2012

SINGLES!!

Hey everyone! I told you I would have singles, and so here they are. If you want to see collages, scroll down below after this to check it out. 

Disclaimer: I know that my friend(Sherry) and I are very comely. The glamour we hold is very prominent and so if you are jealous of our beauty, I have three words for you
 Go pee yourself.
(and then go wash that pee off because I'm joking)

 Ah! A few weird poses coming up
My friend showing off her fab pony

 Okay, my friend doesn't like this photo, but I can't get enough of it. So I'm just going to post it!

This pose is so creative.

Such a wonderful picture.

BEST PICTURE EVER IN ALL OF MANKIND. I don't even think I can get over how much I adore it half to death.

Thanks for making it to the end of the post. Be sure to check back soon for more and make sure to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.