Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TAG OF ALL TAGS!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry (again) for the lack of posts this week, but don't worry, Thanksgiving break is...oh ya NOW and so I promise to be a post making machine. Either way, I was unsure on what to post today, and so I just asked my friend to make a tag for me to do. Thanks Sherry and I'm going to do the tag now! 

1. What is your perfect outfit and the perfect meal?
I lost my perfect outfit. ClothesEncounters stole it.
My perfect meal would be garlic bread, and animal fries from In-n-Out. I really am just too healthy to compare.

2. If you can change your name, race, and eye color, what would you change it to? 
I seriously have a weird obsession with the name Arden. So Arden, and then just whatever Cara Delevigne is(or Allison Harvard). But if you actually want me to answer, I would change my name to Arden, I would be  French or Brittish, and my eye color would be what grav3yardgirl's is. 

3. Would you rather pee on your social studies teacher or poop on your best friend's mom? 
I would rather poop on my best friend's mom.

4. What are 5 things you like about yourself? (personality)
I hate you Sherry. BUT since I'm going to be a good sport, what the hey, I'll do it.

#1 I like how I'm not shy. 
#2 My sick-nasty taste in humour
#3 I'm very loud.
#4 I'm not afraid to do what I please. And that means that if I say something, and you go "OMG!! emily, my ex-bffff is beeing sucha beyotch!!1!11!!" you can go dig a hole and die in it.
#5 This isn't personality but my taste in music is so wonderful I want to cry.

5. What are 5 things you hate about yourself? (personality)
#1 I'm not very bright
#2 I feel some sort of emotion towards EVERYTHING. As in if you say something, and I think that your words are packed with no logic, that I will want to rip my hair out and die.
#3 Why am I not incredibly funny
#4 The way I portray myself to lots of people makes me seem like a drunk blonde.
#5 I wished I portrayed myself like ClothesEncounters.

6. What are 5 things you like about yourself? (appearance)
I hate you Sherry.

#1 My hair 

oh whoops, I'm done.
7.What are 5 things you hate about yourself? (appearance)
#1 I don't have eyes
#2 My eyebrows look like two horses got in a brutal fight
#3 My face shape is a circle
#4 Flat noses get you nowhere
#5 Where are my eyelashes, may you ask?

8. what do you hate most about people? 
what do I even like about most people.

9. If you can move anywhere, where would it be and who would you take?
Kill me for saying that expected answer, but I'm so inclined to travel to Paris. I guess would take the creator of this tag, Sherry.

10. Would you rather run 2 miles or eat a whole jar of mustard and mayonnaise mixed? 
What do you think I would rather do?

And that's the end of the tag! A) Thanks Sherry B)More posts coming soon C) If you don't know who ClothesEncounters/grav3yardgirl is, then go on youtube, and type either one in.

Want to see me on YouTube? I made this random channel one day when I was bored, and I put my Morning Routine on it! Click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.