Monday, December 31, 2012

A reflection on 2012

made two blogspots.
made a tumblr
made an instagram
3 authors contacted me on my book blog
hit 50 followers on my book blog
got into room decor
watched lots of ANTM
painted tons
hated summer weather
mentally killed 100+ people
spent too many hours on Youtube+Tumblr
didn't write enough
went to a few parties
read lots of books
fed my obsession with tea, and drank lots of it
discovered I had a bad ass taste in music

Well, now that I can safely say that I accomplished absolutely nothing this year, 
welcome 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.