Sunday, December 2, 2012

Long playlist

I know, I know. Another playlist? Well don't get too sad yet, because this one is going to be LONG. As if probably the biggest one yet. Before I start I just wanted to mention that I finally updated my "About Me" section, and so after this, you can hop on over there to read some facts about me. Also, I wanted to mention that although this playlist is the longest, I WISH THERE WAS MORE INDIE ON IT!!!!Now for the actual playlist-enjoy!

I've really been a big fan of Phoenix recently, I really like them.

Another good one from Phoenix


I'm going to be honest, I LIKE this one, but I don't love it.

I'm absolutely obsessed with this song. It's catchy and I like the tune.

I like the feel of this one

I LOVE THIS SONG. I love the feel, the tune, everything. It's definitely a prime example of indie music, and I'm excited to look more into the band.

Very catchy and I definitely recommend it.

I really like this song. It's a little slow for me for a tune like this, but at the same time it works. If it really is just too slow for you, the remix is faster paced and also really good.

I don't like this one as much as Half Mast(another song by Empire Of The Sun) but I do enjoy listening to this.

Another one of my favorites in this album. THE TECHNO, MAN. It's great.

AHH! I love this song and hey, why don't you go give it a listen? It's free.

When I first heard this song, I was a little iffy about it, but it's definitely grown onto me.


So many songs by Phoenix!

Really like this song

I'm in total awe of the falsetto at the end of this song. Definitely a classic

Check back soon for another playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.