Saturday, December 22, 2012

Salvation Army haul!

Hello everyone! I'm coming to you today, with a Salvation Army and Sprouts haul, so get excited! Instead of my usual rambling in the beginning of all these posts, I'm just going to get started.

This first shirt is probably the most gorgeous thing I've seen in a while. I got this in the men's department, and the moment I saw it, it was like instant need. It's black, has bold handwriting, over sized, and includes skulls. Honestly, I can't ask more for a shirt. This was $3.49.

I absolutely love the pattern on this. It reminds me of an old man, but I'm very attracted to it. The cloth is a dream to wear, it's extremely soft. My plans for it would be to layer and this was $4.95.

For some unknown reason, the handwriting in "WeatherStar" enticed me so much. The moment I saw it, it was like "Umbrella...Check...Black...Check...Enticing handwriting...Check." This was $2.49.

I love the color of this. The camera doesn't pick up the richness of the shade, but I'm in love with it. It's very narrow and simplistic.  My idea is to fill it with decadent flowers so what it results in  is the perfect combination of room decor. This was $1.99.

Honestly, this was a mug match made in heaven. The print on this enticed me so much, and it's just gorgeous.  The mug says it all. Definitely a $0.99 purchase I couldn't pass up.

Thank you guys for checking out this haul, and check back soon for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.