Sunday, December 30, 2012

Vote yes to vlogs

Sorry for the wait, but the vlog is finally here!

Hello! Today, I wanted to bring you a vlog, with my friend Bailey. Sorry I couldn't actually bring ice skating, but hopefully you were satisfied with the random clips I put together.

I really like making vlogs, do you like watching them?

Will (hopefully) be filming a room tour sometime in January. To be honest, I'm never really going to be satisfied with it until I can't change anything else.

Thanks for watching and hopefully I will have more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.