Sunday, January 20, 2013

Medley of photos


Hello! I feel like I haven't done any pictures in such a long time!

To get back into the swing of normal blogging, I decided to put together a collection of random photos I've taken in the past week or so.

Also, please take a momentto checck out my book book blog! Thanks to you, it was nominated for a Liebster Book Award(???????????????????????) I'm extremely flattered by it, for someone to appreciate anything I write(AND PUBLICLY) is so nice. 

Book blog nomination aside, here are the pictures I've taken recently!





OOTD's SOON I PROMISE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.