Saturday, March 23, 2013

why have I been gone so long?

Hello! I feel so sad writing this post, because unfortunately, it will be the last time. Don't be too sad, because....I have a new blog! Yes, I have moved platforms and I'm now using jux. 

Before you unfollow and never check here again, I might come back to blogger sooner or later so it is a possible goodbye...? The reason I'm leaving blogger was because I wanted a platform more intricate and less simple. Although jux (I think) has what I want, blogger is my home and I might not be able to abandon it.

Now, MY BOOK BLOG IS STILL BLOGGER! I am NOT planning to move platforms for that ANY TIME soon. When it comes to stuff like book reviews, the simplicity of blogger comes in handy.

I am going to miss every single person who has ever stumbled upon my blog, through all of my horrible posts and changing URL's. This goodbye makes me a lot sadder than I'd like to be, so there is a good chance I will be back better than ever.

Go ahead and follow my jux.
https://xcused.jux.com/

book blog time
theramblingsofabook-a-holic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.