Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fun day with my friend Sherry!
(if anyone wonders why she probably will be in a whole bunch of pictures, it's because
she lives really near me so we always walk to each other's houses!)
So if wondering, my dress is from Hollister.
Also, has anyone read the Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead??
ITS SO GOOD! I read it last month, and I'm just going to say that
I LOVE ROSE AND I THE SERIES IS SO GOOD AND YOU SHOULD READ IT!
Gosh, I really like reading books(BOOK WORM ALERT!) But 
WAIT! I just thought of such a good idea! How would book posts be? I post a picture of the book
and I'll give a review and such! (Guilty Obsession=Making a book channel!)
Also, for anyone who's read the Vampire Academy, I LOVED BLOODLINES TOO!!
Soon, I'll definitely do my first book review! AHH! EXCITED EMILY!!
Well, now on that happy note, here are some pictures from my day with Sherry!
SHERRY PERRY TO THE RESCUE!!(HA. Okay, that was for my own entertainment, 
SO YOU CAN JUST IGNORE IT!!)
Thanks for reading!(Hopefully you read all of this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.