Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hey! I decided that today, I would make a post about a sleepover/birthday party I went to
last month! Here are some of my favorite pictures I took there!
Both were tons of fun!
People in the photo!
Top Right corner: Me and my friend Bailey
Top Left Corner: My friend Brenda
Bottom Right Corner: Me!
Bottom Left Corner: Me and my friend Bailey


My friend Bailey and I! What we did is that we took over 50 water balloons, filled them up
with air, and drew faces on all of them! Here is a picture of us posing 
with our balloon family! ☺

Here is a picture of our balloon family! 
The next day, we didn't know what to do with them, so we popped them all with our feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.