Saturday, February 2, 2013

MODELS WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES

Today I went to my friend Sherry(aka my only friend)'s house and we took pictures.

WE WERE SO GORGEOUS IT WAS GREAT.

Lots of camera fiddling fun for your entertainment. Enjoy the pictures(no really we are totally models now).

This first one is ONLY of Sherry.
 Equality at it's finest.
 what i don't remember being this pretty.
 MARRY ME PLEASE.
 WHY ARE WE SO GORGEOUS YOU SHOULD BE BOWING TO ME RIGHT NOW.
 luv u alL!!11!!!1//
 LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THAT THIS IS UGLY.

CAN'T DO IT, HUH?
 oh.
 Old Hollywood
 whoops.

 "You two will never be models!!!"
NO YOU WATCH AND WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.