Wednesday, August 22, 2012

**READ FIRST!!**

Hey everyone! This is my "How to look like a dead supernatural person(..?)" tutorial. This is also the look that I wore in my...I guess photo shoot? For the first few seconds, I know that you can't see most of the words on the screen but I don't exactly know how to fix it so it's just going to look like that. I also know that the audio is absolutely HORRIBLE but this is the best I could do speaking that the microphone I have is really bad. Also, once I upload the video to blogspot, and the quality gets much worse once you upload so that's why it looks so bad. I would recommend not watching it on full screen. I hope you guys enjoyed. My next post will most likely be a few more pictures from my dead look. I had lots of fun making this tutorial and (hopefully) I'll do more in the future!
Music from http://soundcloud.com/elicolburn

And remember, I love you all♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.