Friday, November 23, 2012

 Hello! Recently, my friends and I just went all out with a picture-mania spree. I'm not really going to pound you with more details, but what I'm going to be showing you today is going to be only collages. In a later post, I will be doing a whole bunch of singles. 


 Needless to say, my friend(Sherry) and I really don't like doing he traditional "hipster" photos. I mean, we're so normal that it's funny. Either way, here are the few collages I put together capturing how cool we really are.

Made is to the first collage(disclaimer: our beauty might make you pass out)

 Another fun few. 

 don't hate us because we're beautiful.

Be sure to check back soon for singles/more picture from that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

asaneailurophile

My photo
hey it's Emily and I read books and sometimes I even sleep(do I really????). This is where you can see reviews on all my latest reads and if you like what you see, you may go ahead and follow. If you don't what you see, go away because I don't like you.